We recently experienced the most celebrated day of love (besides a wedding)! Valentine’s Day is full of candy, heart shaped items, elaborate gifts and of course necklaces and diamond earrings. And then….there is always that sparkly engagement ring that future brides hope to receive. Were you one of the lucky ones to receive an engagement ring?
If so, you have landed in the right place to start planning your big day. For the last few weeks, I have covered some important topics to help jumpstart your planning process. Today is the last of our Sunday School series but I will return at least twice a month to offer more information to help with celebrating your big day.
If you are just joining the fun or need to catch up, read the summary below and click each title to read the entire article for a re-cap.
- Selecting Your Wedding Venue – Choosing your wedding venue should be high on your planning checklist.
- Capturing Your Photographic Memories – Your photos are the memories you will cherish for a lifetime.
- Should I Invite Cousin Betty? – Tackling your guest list can be a daunting task but this article will give you pointers on who should be invited.
- Anticipation of The Big Day – Think Like A Groom – Brides wonder why your fiancé act they way he does during the planning process? Mr. Celebrate is giving you the scoop.
- The Important Details To Know Before Wedding Dress Shopping – Natasha from O Bridal Boutique offers some great advice to think about before you set out to shop for your dress.
After reading the articles, leave me a comment and let me know which has helped you the most.
Stay tuned for more of our 2017 celebration blog tour where I am sharing photos of our 2017 weddings and celebrations.