Are you having a swanky celebration or a formal wedding that requires seating assignments and escort cards? First, let’s talk about the difference between escort cards and place cards.
1. Escort cards are placed in a central location in alphabetical order and they will inform guests which table they are seated.
2. Place cards are found on the individual table indicating which seat guests will be assigned.
The escort cards or place cards can also double as guest favors.
Since the escort cards are found in a visible location, it should be styled to draw attention. I’m sharing four ideas to help style the table.
1. The gold mirror above would look great as a backdrop at a celebration using the colors gold, cream and white.
2. Having a fall vintage wedding involving mason jars, cowboy boots and a barn? Use caramel apples, homemade strawberry jam, hay and the colors orange, red & rust on the table.
3. Glass vases, candles, flowers and sequin linen is great decor for an upscale celebration of elegance and grace.
4. Having a fire and ice celebration with a bar made from ice? Why not have your escort card table designed from ice as well?
I hope these ideas help spark some thought into styling your escort card table for your next formal event. What’s your favorite idea? What ideas can you recommend?