Mutual friends decided that John and Donna would be great together and set up a blind date at a restaurant in Atlanta. Not knowing exactly who they were meeting, they struck up a conversation while waiting for their friends to arrive. They hit it off and the rest is
On a beautiful weekend in October, this beautiful couple tied the knot and celebrated with 50 of their closest friends and family at St. Andrews Park on Jekyll Island, Georgia. The reception was held on the terrace of the Hampton Inn. The weekend was full of eating, beach time, golf, yoga on the beach and great night time conversation around the fire pit.
Have you considered a beach wedding? Enjoy a glimpse into their special day.
Creative Team Members:
- Planning: LeeHenry Events
- Photography: Sulma Valentin
- Cake (and cupcake tower – not shown): Linda’s Cupcakes
- Catering: Southern Soul Barbeque
- Officiant: Once Upon A Wedding
- Rental: Rent All of Glynn Party Shop
- DJ: DJ Corey B
- Ceremony: St. Andrews Park-Jekyll Island
- Reception: Hampton Inn-Jekyll Island
Sunday School coming in January.
Leave a Reply