A boutique wedding and event company, LeeHenry Events LLC specializes in planning, designing and producing timeless celebrations with a modern feel. Our celebrations reflect the personality, vision and goal of each client, whether an individual or company. Stylish, Modern, Detailed, Timeless and an Exceptional Client Experience are all words essential to the heart of LHE and our clients. We have a big heart and passion for partnering with you to bring your vision to life and ensure your goals are met, all with a streamlined process and details unique solely to you.
We produce an array of events such as weddings, baby showers, birthday parties, intimate private dinners, fashion shows, employee appreciations, company holiday parties, galas and many other type of celebrations. My ultimate goal for our journey working together is that you will Experience the Celebration® resulting in a stress free planning process and day of celebration. As a result, you will have the ability to feel like a guest at your own celebration.
The Creative Behind The Brand
I believe in my strong passion to help you design a celebration with lasting memories.
I believe every day should be celebrated but I especially have a penchant for celebrating those special milestone events. I feel these celebrations should include your cutest outfit, your closest friends and the most stylish decor.
I believe the glass is not just half full but completely full.
I am Tanza Perry Cooper, Owner and Creative Director
- A dreamer, doer and believer
- Affectionately know as Lady Celebrate™
- Created LHE out of the necessity to find a path where I could express myself creatively and pursue my passion to help plan milestone celebrations
- A girly girl inspired by all things sparkly, glam, fashion and interior design.
- I have a strange obsession with pretty office supplies.
- A lover of modern and chic but classic and timeless also secure a big place in my heart
- When not giving my heart and soul to LHE, I can be found working on the non-profit foundation I started in memory of my mother.
- Utilize my spare time by spending it with my family and friends, curled up with a good book or magazine and volunteering with my church, sorority and the community
I have a certificate of Event Management from George Washington University, a Wedding Planning certificate and a Meeting and Event Management certificate from Clayton State University. Yep…I think continuing education and honing my craft is important.
What sets me apart? I am an Army wife! Strong (but not overpowering), resilient and committed – that is me! I have spent the majority of my adult life developing skills that transcended me into producing successful and memorable celebrations. I know how to nurture relationships old and new while making tough decisions with a kind heart. With my many relocation moves every three years or so, I have learned to adapt to new surroundings and different cultures. All of these qualities positively reflect my interaction with clients, creative team members and venues. In addition to these personal qualities, I don’t limit my time on-site at your celebration. I am going to be at the venue door greeting you as you arrive and I will not leave until your last guest leaves the building.
Thank you for stopping by my on-line world. I would love to work with you to plan your special celebration! Head on over to the services page to learn more about what LHE has to offer.