Photo credit: LeeHenry Events
Tis the Season to be jolly, remember the birth of Jesus, exchange presents with family and friends and to help those families who are less fortunate. For me, December also is a reminder to reflect on past goals and set new goals – personally and professionally.
I’m not a fan of the terms “New Year’s resolution” (I never seem to keep those) and “bucket list” (don’t want to think about the end). I like the term “goals” because it gives me a sense of accomplishment whether short or long term. I’m so happy to say I accomplished many of my personal and professional goals this year .
Four of my many completed 2013 goals are:
2. Completed business coaching seasons with the wonderful Heather and Jennifer from Outstanding Occasions .
3. Watched Miracle on 34th Street. No, I’ve never seen the movie. Yep, I did this AFTER Christmas
4. Designed a small styled shoot. More to share on this
Four items on my 2014 goal list are:
1. Create a promotional video for LeeHenry Events
2. Add a little more bling and sunshine to my life
3. Expand the non-profit that I founded
4. Get prepared for another move. (Yes, I’m an Army wife)
Leave me a comment and tell me what are your goals for 2014? Did you accomplish those set for 2013? Happy holidays and don’t forget it is engagement season. We will start a series of ”LHE Wedding Tips” soon.